SOCIAL MEDIA

December 12, 2017

Happy Holidays!

Hey Everyone! I am so excited it's finally the Christmas season and that finals are over!! I wanted to share one of my favorite Christmas outfits on the blog today to give you all some style inspiration for the holidays and Christmas parties! I wore my all time favorite coat that I got from J. Crew Factory last year along with a sweater from J. Crew Factory. My skirt is from J. Crew a few years back and it is the perfect holiday skirt. I love this look because while its dressed up its still comfortable and I am always looking for something comfortable to wear thats still super cute. I am also obsessed with my flats from Jack Rogers, they are the perfect addition to any Christmas outfit and they are so festive! Enjoy!







Coat | Skirt (Similar) | Sweater | Necklace (Similar) | Flats



Post a Comment