SOCIAL MEDIA

October 22, 2018

Walking into Fall

Hey everyone! I am so excited to share this outfit with you, it is one of my favorites for Fall! I recently got this Barbour scarf and I am 100% obsessed with it. Not only is it so comfortable but it's also reversible and I can wear it as a blanket scarf! It doesn't get better than that if you ask me. I love sweater weather because it also means scarf weather. My sweater is the cashmere one from J. Crew Factory and I highly recommend getting the cashmere one instead of the regular because it's definitely worth the extra money, take it from someone who has both. I wear mine constantly and it is worth ever penny. This outfit is full of staples I'll be wearing all Fall long, enjoy!






Sweater | Jeans | Belt | Purse (Similar) | Jacket | Scarf | Boots


Post a Comment