SOCIAL MEDIA

June 10, 2018

Stop and Smell the Flowers

Hey everyone! The other day my best friend and I decided to take advantage of the great summer weather and go to the cutest little market down the street from us. I was especially excited to see the greenhouse they had and all the gorgeous flowers, it did not disappoint! There was so many beautiful flowers, I couldn't decide which to buy! After exploring the greenhouse, we went inside and got a cup of ice cream to enjoy. It was such a fun day to go exploring one of our favorite markets and so I wore one of my favorite outfits right now! J. Crew finally brought back my absolute favorite shorts and they come in navy, pink and white! (For sizing, I would size down from your normal size, I got an XS and they don't look right when they wrinkle but I think if I got a size smaller, it would look fine!) Along with the shorts, I wore a pink and white stripe shirt also from J. Crew and to top it off, the cutest Kate Spade necklace with my usual bracelets. I also recently purchased my purse from Kate Spade and it was money well spent. I absolutely adore it, it is quickly becoming my favorite cross body and go-to! It was such a fun day and I will definitely be wearing this outfit throughout the summer! Enjoy!











(You also may be wondering why my hair is my red all the sudden! Funny story (kind of!), a couple weeks back I got my hair dyed strawberry blonde with highlights. My hair stylist reccomended getting shampoo & conditioner for red hair so I picked some up on my way home from work one day. After using it, I was drying my hair and it looked pink! Turns out the conditioner I bought had pomegranate extract in it and turned the blonde highlights pink. The next morning I called a hair salon near me to get it fixed ASAP so here I am with strawberry blonde hair and no highlights! Needless to say, even though it was a horrible mistake, I can't help but love my new hair!)


Post a Comment