SOCIAL MEDIA

June 3, 2018

Current Obsession: Green Gingham

Hey everyone! Summer is finally here and lately I've been wearing some of my favorite summer prints including stripes and gingham. I am especially loving green gingham this season and all the fun  styles I'm seeing. I thought I would start sharing different obsessions for different trends that I have on the blog and what better one to start with than green gingham! There is so many cute styles out and I can't wait to see what ones are coming out this summer. I especially love the high neck top from  J. Crew Factory (1), its such a great top for the hot summer weather. I'm also loving the green gingham shoes from talbots (3), they pair perfectly with a white dress! And I can't get over the green gingham dress from J. Crew Factory (8), its actually a girls but if you get a 14 the it fits like an x-small or a 16 for size small (seriously, some of the girls clothing at J. Crew Factory, they need to make in womens!!). Anyways, I am absolutely loving green gingham and wanted to share my favorites! Enjoy!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


Post a Comment