SOCIAL MEDIA

October 11, 2018

Currently Coveting No. 4

Hey everyone! Fall weather is officially upon us and this gal could not be more excited! That being said, of course I am going to share some pieces I am loving for Fall, enjoy!



Click the numbers below to shop!

1.  Love love love!! This is such a cute sweater for the Fall season. Add some boots and jeans with a trench coat and you're ready to go.

2. Can't get over these jeans, everything about them is perfect! The perfect wash, distress, fit, everything, Definitely want to snag these before they sell out!

3. All in the details! Every gal needs this little darling hair bow, matches everything and it is too cute not to buy!

4. I have had this necklace on my wishlist for forever and I think I'm finally going to pull the trigger on it. I love having a simple necklace to wear and this one is no exception, perfect for Fall and to wear during Christmas time!

5. Perfect scarf alert! If you're like me and you're fall wardrobe tends to be all neutrals then this scarf will match your entire Fall wardrobe, a must buy!

6. Simple & classy is the way to go with this headband. I am always wearing headbands and I absolutely love this one!

7. I am all for a simple sweater like this one and the bow details on the sleeves are so adorable. Would definitely pair it with a simple headband and a pair of jeans for a simple outfit to wear to class or head to the grocery!

8. Comfy, cozy, cute, yes please! How cute are these joggers from J. Crew?! I'm totally obsessed with them and can't wait to snag myself a pair, still deciding on the color though!

9. Um, okay, if there was ever a pair of shoes that were me, it is so these! Seriously, how cute?! I definitely want to get this pair since I wore out a pair of glitter flats last year, these are the perfect upgrade.

10. Saw it, bought it, love it! This scarf is so soft and a must have for my Fall wardrobe this year, stay tuned to see this one in another blog post!

11.  I have been wanting a pair of Tory riding boots for forever and this years could not be any more classy! I found a pair from a few years ago that I'm also loving called the Fulton's and bought them! I can't wait to wear them with all my fall outfits this year.





Post a Comment