SOCIAL MEDIA

October 22, 2017

Apple Orchard Fun

Hey everyone! This weekend I went to an Apple Orchard for the very first time and it definitely did not disappoint! It was located at the cutest little farm that also had a pumpkin patch and a little petting zoo with animals like alpacas and goats. The farm also had the best apple cider slushes which I had with some apple caramel ice cream, yum! The apples tasted amazing and I'll definitely be making a pie or some apple crisp with them. I just got the flannel I'm wearing from J. Crew Factory and I am obsessed with it, it is so comfy and matches so much! Instead of tucking it in, I decided to do something different and tie it. I paired it with a navy J. Crew Factory skirt, my hunter boots and a pearl necklace. I was originally wearing a Burgundy vest but since it got warmer as we were there, I took it off. Next week I won't have to worry about that since the forecast is predicting snow which I am so excited about! It was such a fun day and I am definitely planning on going back very soon. Enjoy!




"All it takes is a flick of the wrist"




"Oh my gourds!"







Post a Comment