SOCIAL MEDIA

October 5, 2017

Breaking Out The Sweaters



Hey Everyone! This weekend my best friend and I went to go visit our best friend at college (she completes the trio!) We are so excited for fall and the weather was perfect for breaking out the sweaters! We stayed there for the weekend and on Saturday we went to the cutest little farm. There was a corn maze, apple cider slushies, kettle corn and so much more! We enjoyed doing the corn maze and taking lots of pictures with the pumpkins. My sweater is from J. Crew factory and I am obsessed with the ruffle sleeves, it is the perfect sweater for fall weather. I also recently got my loafers from Jack Rogers and I am just in love with the scallop detailing on them, they are definitely one of my favorite shoes for fall. Hope you enjoy!































Post a Comment