SOCIAL MEDIA

February 16, 2018

Pretty in Pink

Hey everyone! I can't wait for Spring and Summer, there has been some really great days where the weather has been in the mid 60's! It's probably no secret that pink is my favorite color so to get into a spring shopping mode, I put together some of my favorite pink clothing and accessories to buy for spring and summer! Enjoy!

1. Trench Coat - I have been eyeing this coat since the moment I saw it. I have been wanting a trench coat so you can imagine my excitement when I saw a pink trench coat! I bought it this past weekend and I can already tell its going to be one of my favorite purchases for the Spring.

2. Pearl Ribbon Necklace - Everyone loves to add a pop of pearls to their outfits and what better way to do it than with this cute necklace! I love how it's not your typical necklace but that it has the cutest pink ribbon detailing.

3. Crossbody Purse - Whenever I'm shopping for a purse, I always tend to gravitate to whichever one is closest to a blush pink. And, that's exactly what happened with this one. I absolutely love the color and how cute is that tassel!

4. Bow Top - I am completely and utterly obsessed with this top. It has the classiest little bow and that neckline, how can you not love it?! It's the perfect top for easter or just for a casual spring or summer outfit!

5. Sneakers - These sneakers are definitely out of my price range but they are so cute (here's a similar, more affordable pair). I love the ruffle detailing and its the perfect shade of pink for every outfit.

6. Scallop Top - This top is so simple yet so classy and cute. I love the scallop detailing and the color is gorgeous! It's great to wear under a denim jacket in the spring or with some chino shorts in the summer!

7. Bikini - I'm not a huge bikini person but whats not to love about this one? I love the cross back detail and how simple it is yet still super cute. It's perfect for summer!

8. Pearl Drop Earrings - These earrings are absolutely gorgeous and a must have for any jewelry collection. I absolutely love the pink pearls along with the gold, definitely on my to buy list!

9. Nail Polish - I think this nail polish color is definitely one of the more popular ones by ESSIE. It's called Fiji and it's my go to color during every season from fall to spring to summer to winter. Definitely the perfect shade of pink and matches everything so no worrying about if your nail polish might clash with your outfit!

10. Chino Shorts - What can I say? Chinos are a classic! So why not get them in pink? They're perfect for any outfit and will definitely add some color to your outfit!

11. Jack Rogers Sandals - I have these in white and they are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. When I saw them in Pink, I was in love! The pink is perfect too because it isn't too bright and it isn't too vibrant!

12. Earrings - I love these earrings from J. Crew because they are so unique. The detail is so pretty and how can you not love the color? They are perfect to add to an outfit and really make it pop!

13. Tote -  I am completely obsessed with this tote! I use my long champ religiously for school and whenever I need to go somewhere so this tote would be the perfect replacement. The size is great and you can throw whatever you need to in it and run!

14. Blazer - Okay but who doesn't want a pink blazer to add to their closet? This one is not only an affordable option but also a super cute one! It'd look perfect with a pair of white jeans or a cute pair of chino pants!

15. Bracelet - This bracelet is so cute and is perfect to match any outfit. The pink detailing is perfect and would go great with the Jewelry I usually wear.



Post a Comment