SOCIAL MEDIA

April 21, 2018

Dresses & Shoes for the Graduate

Hey everyone! Graduation is quickly approaching and everyone is searching for that perfect dress to wear on their big day! Last year, I was lucky because for graduation I didn't have to wear a white dress so I had a huge array of options. I ended up wearing a pink strapless one from Vineyard Vines and loved it! Since white dresses are typically a requirement for graduations, I picked out some of my favorites. I am especially loving 4, which is one of the dresses from the new Gal Meets Glam Collection; the ruffle detail is just the cutest! I absolutely love 6 in shoes, they are such a cute and affordable option and 2 in shoes is on sale! I hope this post helps you find the perfect dress or gives some inspiration. Enjoy!


Dresses: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Shoes: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6


Post a Comment