SOCIAL MEDIA

April 22, 2018

Spring & Summer Swim Favorites

Hey everyone! I am so excited to see the weather finally getting its act together! I can't believe last week it was snowing and next week it will be near the 70's but there are definitely no complaints to that! I have been eyeing all the cute swimwear from my favorite stores and wanted to share my favorites for Spring & Summer. I am loving number 3 from J. Crew; the lemons are too cute! And I love 9. I saw this cover-up from J. Crew last year but it sold out before I even saw it. Luckily, J. Crew Factory came out with it this year! I am so excited for sunny summer weather after this whirlwind of crazy weather we've had recently and I cannot wait to buy my favorite swimsuits (including lots of these)! Enjoy!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12


Post a Comment