SOCIAL MEDIA

May 25, 2018

Pretty in Pearly Whites: Teeth Whitening at Home

Hey friends! This year, I've been working on taking better care of my body through healthy eating, regular skincare, and much more. One thing I really wanted to improve upon was the constant struggle I have with yellowing teeth. For as long as I can remember, I consistently struggled with trying to whiten my teeth. From activated charcoal to whitening strips to baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, I tried everything and nothing I tried ever gave me the result I was looking for. While each attempt didn't cost much, the amount of money I've spent in total on failed attempts is about the same amount I would pay for a result that would actually work. I have spent so much time searching for a whitening treatment to really give me that pearly white result I want and I'm so excited to share I've finally found one! So before you go and spend money on different treatments that are likely to fail like I did, check out this option first. I promise you it's worth it!

As a religious coffee and tea drinker, I was a little skeptical to try yet another whitening treatment but I decided to give the teeth whitening company Smile Brilliant a try and let me tell you, it was one of the best decisions. Not only did I notice results within days after starting treatment but it was so simple to get started.

So how does it work? First you'll purchase what package you'd like depending on how stained your teeth are. You'll then be sent materials to make your own impressions for custom fitted teeth whitening trays in addition to being sent the syringes for the whitening process. After creating and sending in the impressions, you'll receive your teeth whitening trays in the mail. Once you get your trays in the mail, you're then all set to start the whitening process! The whitening process is pretty simple and each process last at the least about 60 minutes and you can do it for up to 3 hours.



What I love about the teeth whitening process is that you can do it while doing other things. As someone who finds themselves on a very busy schedule constantly, I was able to whiten my teeth while doing my hair, getting ready for bed, cleaning, studying etc. For the most part, I would try to whiten my teeth before bed as recommended to get the best results possible. I was incredibly amazed by the results from the whitening process and would definitely recommend it to anybody who has been struggling to find a teeth whitening process that works that also doesn't clear out their bank account.





What are the benefits of Smile Brilliant? Besides the fact that Smile Brilliant worked on my stained teeth, I also love how affordable it is compared to other whitening processes As a College Student on a budget, it's a really affordable option in comparison to the $500+ amount that most dentists charge and it's definitely better than trying to take the routes of whitening strips and activated charcoal since they're more likely to fail than whiten. And if Smile Brilliant doesn't work for you, there is a refund guarantee!

Want to win a $149 credit for smile brilliant to whiten your teeth? Click HERE!


Tooth Whitening Gel

Post a Comment