SOCIAL MEDIA

May 23, 2018

Strolling in Eyelet

Hey Everyone! This past weekend I took a trip to Mackinac Island for the first time with my grandpa, cousin and aunt! The weather in Ohio has been so hot so it was nice to get away to some nice cool weather. Mackinac Island is located in Michigan along right in Lake Huron and is one of the prettiest and unique places I've ever been! I'm working on a recap post of my trip and I can't wait to share it! Since the weather was in the 50's to mid 60's, I opted for wearing some of my favorite outfits for Spring weather. On our last day, we decided to see some of our favorite spots before leaving including some of the shops, the Grand Hotel (which is absolutely gorgeous!), and we went on a small bike ride! The weather was so incredible and it was the perfect way to end the trip.

I wore my favorite Lilly skort that is so comfortable with a scallop camisole from J. Crew Factory. This camisole is one of my favorite spring and summer staples because it goes with all my favorite shorts and can be dressed up or down. I paired it with a denim jacket from J. Crew factory a few years back (linked an identical one from madewell!) since the weather had a little chill to it. And of course since I dockside, I had to wear my favorite KJP jewelry including my favorite necklace, gold rope anchor bracelet and Atlantic pearl bracelet in Navy! To top off the outfit I wore my favorite statement sunglasses from Kate Spade and the cutest pair of bow shoes from Target that are under $25! Enjoy!







So excited to find the market on the island had my favorite ginger ale! And how cute are these shoes?!

Skort (Mine is old Lilly, linked a similar one!) | Top | Jacket (Old J. Crew, linked similar one!) | Pearl Bracelet | Knot Bracelet | Pearl Necklace | Monogram Necklace (Similar) | Crossbody (Similar) | Sunglasses | Shoes | Earrings

Post a Comment