SOCIAL MEDIA

September 19, 2018

Nautical Nonsense

Hey everyone! A couple months ago when I went to Mackinac Island, the weather was slightly chilly so I wore one of my absolute favorite outfits for by the dock and wanted to share it with you because it is so perfect for Fall. I wore my favorite pair of black jeans from loft with one of my favorite jacket purchases lately from J. Crew Factory. I paired it with my gold jack rogers, a tie neck scarf and a vintage coach belt to top it off.  I also recently purchased a longchamp backpack on my trip to DC and let me tell you, it's definitely one of my favorite purchases! I can carry so much in it including my camera, wallet, snacks, and basically all of the essentials. It's the perfect bag for traveling and even for blogging with carrying a camera! This is such a classic outfit for days in the Fall or when you're dockside and I can't wait to wear it more often. Enjoy!





Jacket | Scarf | Camisole | Backpack | Belt (Vintage Coach) | Sunglasses 

Post a Comment