SOCIAL MEDIA

September 11, 2018

Currently Coveting No. 3

Hey everyone! Ohio has been hit with a little bit of cold weather this past weekend and I am absolutely loving it, I don't want it to end! It has officially gotten me in the mood for Fall and I can't wait till we are officially in season. I'm looking forward to going to the pumpkin patch, drinking lots of pumpkin spice lattes, apple picking and so many other Fall adventures. This is my last Fall at home for a few years since I'll be in Virginia at College next Fall so I want to make the most of it! That being said, I've been shopping for my Fall wardrobe to wear lots of cute outfits on my adventures. Currently, I have a few I definitely have my eye on that I can't wait to share!


1.  J. Crew had this skirt last year and I fell in love with it but it sold out so quickly so I was ecstatic to see it again this year. It is the perfect skirt for thanksgiving! I actually tried it on yesterday at J. Crew Factory and I love it but it does look a little bulky (maybe thats just me though) so I'm undecided on size, currently debating between a 2 and a 0.

2.  Okay, I am obsessed with these. 110% obsessed! These Chanel dupes are perfect for so many different seasons, they are definitely at the top of my to buy list. Pair them with some denim or an LBD and you're set!

3 I actually bought this sweater a couple years ago and wore it constantly. It was such a staple in my closet but then it disappeared and I have no idea where it went. Luckily, I found it on the H&M website the other day and its under $15 so I will definitely be buying it, perfect to pair with the ruffle skirt or Chanel dupes!

4.  I've been in search of a trench coat that isn't too expensive and is what I'm looking for and this is exactly what I want. It will match plenty and can be worn in the spring as well. It won't wrinkle easy and isn't too much of a clothing material that it is a coat material. Will for sure wear this one often!

5.  I've had these jeans on my to buy list for forever and I still haven't pulled the trigger! It's just so hard for me to spend that much on jeans but I know they're definitely worth it. Perfect for Fall!

6.  This is the cutest little hair piece, helps to dress an outfit up and make it all the more cuter. Not only is it perfect for the Fall season but also the Winter season and it comes in two other colors!

7.  J. Crew Factory had this sweater last year and I wore it on Thanksgiving. I love this one because the material is lighter which makes it a lot softer and easier to wear with different things. I can definitely see myself wearing this one on Thanksgiving with the ruffle skirt.

8.  I am always into pajamas, especially striped ones! These are so cute and I love the comfy material they are. 

9.  The cutest watch! I love the detail on this watch but also the shape, it's not your typical Kate Spade watch and I love that. I lost my old Kate Spade watch when I was back in DC in April so this is a great replacement.

10.  Tortoise is always a great way to go for hair pieces and this one is no exception. I love the thick style of it and it's great to wear with a trench coat and sweater.

11.  Someone needs to cut me off from buying too much pink because it's a little bit of a problem. This pink sweater blazer is so cute and needs a place in my closet. It's so comfy and light, so great for dressing up or down.


Post a Comment