SOCIAL MEDIA

January 15, 2018

Snow Day

Hey everyone! I woke up this morning and was so shocked by how much it was snowing. In fact, it's still snowing as I type this! I feel like this is the first time that we've gotten a lot of snow in Ohio in a couple of years. I recently got a puffer coat from J. Crew Factory and was so excited to finally have a chance to wear it out in the snow. Along with my coat I wore a grey sweater from GAP underneath and then paired it with a pair of grey earmuffs and a scarf from old navy. I was so excited when I found my gloves at Anthropologie because they match my earmuffs perfectly! I also wore my green Hunter boots along with some fleece Hunter boot socks. We recently got an English Shepherd (her name is Sulwen) and since we got her she's gotten so big! I went outside and played with her and she had SO much fun in the snow! The weather has been so cold lately so it was the perfect outfit to get bundled up in to go out! Enjoy!








Post a Comment