SOCIAL MEDIA

March 4, 2018

5 Things I do on Sundays


I always see Sundays as my most productive day of the week. Its the day where I have time to relax but also to prepare myself for the week ahead. My Sundays are full of planning so I thought I'd share a little of what I do on Sundays to prepare for the week, enjoy!

1. Clean

I can definitely be a hot mess during the week and so by the end of the week, everything is a complete mess. While I try to keep my room clean, I'm constantly out and about and by the time I'm home I am completely exhausted so I put off tidying up till the day I have time which happens to be Sundays! On Sundays when I clean, depending on how much time I have I either try to deep clean or at least organize everything on top of general cleaning.

2. Plan my week

I pull out my to do planner, my monthly planner, and my calendar to make sure everything is set in place for the week from my work schedule to appointments to school to blog posts. Working two jobs plus school and blogging can get messy so I try to keep myself as organized as possible. I actually create a weekly schedule where I try to plan how each day is spent in regards to work and school. I'll put an example of it below here. This weekly schedule is something new I'm trying but has been really useful and helped me to stay on a better schedule and live a healthier lifestyle with working out and having more energy.

3. Grocery Shopping

Since I'm planning my week, I also try to plan what meals I'll be having if possible and also what I need. By getting my grocery shopping done on Sundays, I'm able to go through the week and not have to worry about having trouble making a healthy meal. I used to just grab whatever I could eat that was fast and it always ended up making me feel terrible and was never a great option.

4. Make my schedule

If you don't know already, I work two jobs on top of taking online classes so my schedule is really dependent on me. One of my jobs has a fixed schedule and the other I make myself so when I'm planning my weekly schedule, I take this into account. I also look at what I'll need to do for my classes this week and plan when I'll be doing that.

5. Take pictures & write blog posts

I try to take a lot of pictures for Instagram (not outfit pictures) for the week if I have time since it tends to be the best day for it since my time is basically free to me and I know theres nothing scheduled for the day. In addition to pictures, I also work on planning blog posts and also writing some if I find that I'll be really busy during the week since I want to be consistent with posting content.

I hope that these 5 things I do on Sundays help you if you're trying to figure ways to be more productive before the week comes. Let me know how you spend your Sundays in the comments!



Post a Comment