SOCIAL MEDIA

March 27, 2018

Jewelry That Means Something


While I love all jewelry, I've always been more inclined to buy jewelry that has meaning to it or helps a certain cause. It's such a great feeling to know what because of your purchase, you're making a huge difference in someone else's life. Here's a few of my favorites that I've found recently! Enjoy!

1. The starfish project has lots of beautiful jewelry, this piece here is one of my favorites. The starfish project helps women escape human trafficking and provides these women opportunities through care programs. These women make the jewelry and provide them with training, shelter, healthcare, counseling etc. It's such an amazing organization and they do so many amazing things!
Katherine Gold & Pearl Necklace
2. This Tory Burch Foundation bracelet is geared towards embracing ambition for women. All proceeds of the bracelet purchased go towards the Tory Burch Foundation which empowers female entrepreneurs by giving them the resources to succeed. It's not every day that you find a designer brand with jewelry like this that means so much so its definitely one to check out!

Embrace Ambition Bracelet
3.  I love this bracelet by Alex & And because 20% of each purchase is donated to UNICEF. This is one of the many bracelets they make that a portion of the money made is donated to different charities. It's nice to see a large brand like Alex & Ani using their large popularity for good!
Alex & Ani Girl Power
4. This wraparound ring is handcrafted in India and each one is unique in color and style. All proceeds of the ring is donated to World Vision to help children in need.
Wraparound Ring
5. Akola has some of the most amazing pieces of jewelry and all of the necklaces have a different story. These earrings are one of my favorite pieces from them. All of the proceeds go towards women in disadvantaged communities and help them to make a positive difference through training, education and holistic care.
Kyra Earrings
6. The survivor bangle is my favorite piece of jewelry I own and I am always getting questions about where I got it. Every time someone asks me where I get it, it's a great feeling to not only be able to tell them where it's from but the story behind it. Kim Corban is a rape survivor who shares her story across college campuses to raise awareness and this bracelet was created to honor her and the lives she's changed. All proceeds go to benefit Kimberly's work to raise awareness about sexual assault.

Survivor Bracelet

I hope that you found some new favorite jewelry pieces and this post and inspire you to buy more jewelry with meaning! I would love to know what jewelry you have that has a positive meaning!








Post a Comment