SOCIAL MEDIA

March 3, 2018

Spring Break Packing

Hey everyone! I can't believe its already March and that Spring weather is right around the corner! A lot of schools have spring break in the March or first week of April so I thought I'd put together some of my favorite things to pack. While I won't be traveling anywhere this Spring Break, I will be going on a couple of trips this Summer and I can't wait to share what I'll be packing plus some travel tips! 

Some of my absolutely favorites in this post include the suitcases! I purchased the carry on this past December for a trip to West Palm and while it was more expensive than what I would normally pay for a carry on, it was worth every penny. It is so cute and makes for the perfect carry on! I'm also in love with the scallop swimsuit for J. Crew Factory, the scallop detail is so cute and really makes the swimsuit stand out and not look so plain since one pieces can definitely tend to look that way. I linked all of these pieces at the bottom of the post, enjoy and have fun on your spring break whether you stay home or travel! How are you spending your spring break?? Let me know in the comments section!


Post a Comment