SOCIAL MEDIA

March 12, 2018

Small Towns to Visit in Ohio

Whenever I go out to enjoy the day, I tend to find myself in a small town. Nothing makes my day more than the charm of small towns and we have quite a few here in Ohio. I love walking into all the different stores and knowing that my purchase supports a small business and grabbing a bite to eat at a small diner. Not to mention, the scenery is always absolutely gorgeous! If you ever happen to find yourself in Ohio (or maybe you already live here!), heres just a few small towns you have to see! Let me know what you think of them if you ever visit or have visited them!

1. Granville

Located about half an hour outside downtown Columbus, this small town is sure to catch your eye with its New England style charm & class! There is so much to see and do here so make sure to visit this website before going!

2. Historic Dublin


Historic Dubin is such a cute town to stop for a cup of coffee and wander along the brick sidewalks and even grab some of the famous Jenis ice cream. If you're ever in the Columbus area, its definitely a must check out place!

3. Troy


By far one of my favorite small towns and only 20 minutes away from me. I find myself here often grabbing coffee at purebred, lunch at the bakehouse and shopping at all the small boutiques. So much to do and see here, definitely make a day trip out of it!

4. Yellow Springs


Yellow springs definitely isn't your typical small town, known for its free spirit and hippie vibes, it's very unique in its own way. Make sure to check out the stores and stop by Young's Dairy and grab some ice cream and play a round of mini golf!
5. Hudson


About 40 minutes from Cleveland, this little town is a must see. Such a great place to go for a stroll and see the iconic Hudson Clock Tower!

6. Tipp City


Another charming town I have the privilege of living so close to! The historic part of Tipp City is a must visit with the best coffee and grounds for pleasure and some great thrifty finds at the clothesline! If you ever happen to be in the area, you have to stop here!

7. Marietta Ohio


This little riverboat town is a go to with all of its vintage charm. With it's historic homes and victorian skyline and 5th generation shop owners, it's definitely a town you won't forget!




Post a Comment