SOCIAL MEDIA

July 19, 2018

Currently Coveting No. 2

Hey friends! So glad to publish another 'Currently Coveting' post. I absolutely love writing these and sharing all my current favorites, goes to show just how much I shop online! I've bene loving a lot of pink lately. Not sure if its because I'm about to go back to blonde and I'm just really feeling the whole legally blonde theme or what but it's definitely been in lots of my favorites lately. Like I can't get over how cute these Tory Burch sneakers are, seriously, so cute! I love them for Spring & Summer but also to wear in the fall to add pops of color. And I can't get over the pink gingham tank, it's all my favorite styles in one and it's pink! I'm also heading to Charleston next week and since I'll be by the beach, I think it's only acceptable to have a SEA sweater right? This one from Loft is so classic and it's 50% off right now, it doesn't get better than that! Also can't get over the button down jeans, they are incredible. I tried them on at J. Crew a few months ago and clearly they were that amazing if I'm still talking about them, right?! Definitely buying them for fall! And my all time favorite, the button down top from Carolina Clothing Company, every detail is gorgeous. From the bell sleeves to the stripes to the ruffle collar, what's not to love? And you can get 10% off with code PrettyInPearls10! This weeks favorites are definitely in my to buy list because there is so many good deals and all so versatile! Enjoy!






Post a Comment