SOCIAL MEDIA

July 3, 2018

Summer Dresses & Summer Florals

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic summer, I know I am! While I've been working more lately, I've still been setting time aside to have fun, something I regretted not doing last summer. The other day I wore this dress from Kiel James Patrick and it's quickly becoming my favorite dress! It is so comfortable and flattering and has the cutest little details like the anchor detailed buttons and ruffle collar. I paired it with this purse I bought recently from Shein for under $25, such a good deal! I have been wanting one for forever and I couldn't pass it up for such a great price. I wore my white jack rogers which I've been wearing a lot lately along with my favorite Kate Spade sunnies. I love how classic and simple this look is for summer time and I can't wait to wear this dress in the fall with some loafers! Enjoy!

 








Dress | Pearl Bracelet | Pearl Necklace | Sunglasses Necklace | Shoes | Purse (I cut the tassels off) | Ring (Similiar)

Post a Comment