SOCIAL MEDIA

July 4, 2018

Happy Fourth of July!

Hey everyone! I can't believe its already the Fourth of July, one of my favorite holidays! I always love spending the day with family and enjoying the day off. This past weekend I had some friends over for a picnic to celebrate the holiday and it was so much fun! I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen for quite a while so I really loved that. We had so much delicious food and I'm sharing some of my favorite recipe from it below as well as some pictures!



For the Fourth of July I wore one of my new favorite tops I got from Lauren James along with the cutest pair of white denim shorts from Free People. I can't recommend Free People shorts enough, they are so comfortable, not too tight and always look so cute! I paired it with my new straw bag I got along with a festive glasses necklace and my favorite white jack rogers. Enjoy!







Post a Comment