SOCIAL MEDIA

August 22, 2018

Summer Florals

Hey everyone! I am so excited to share this outfit on the blog, it's one of my absolute favorites. I bought this dress a couple weeks ago at Kate Spade on sale and its been on my wishlist forever. Fun fact, I actually tried it on when I was in Washington D.C. back in April this year so obviously it was meant to be when I found it on the sale rack months later! I paired it with my favorite wedges from J. Crew Factory which I love especially because since I'm petite and they don't have any straps, my legs look longer. I of course added one of my favorite summer basket bags along with a couple statement jewelry pieces. I recently bought my cross necklace off of Etsy and it's exactly what I've been looking for! I wore this outfit to church this past Sunday and got so many compliments, I can't wait to wear it into the Fall season with a denim jacket and jack rogers! Enjoy!











Post a Comment