SOCIAL MEDIA

November 12, 2017

About Me


Hey Friends! I kind of jumped into my blog without really introducing myself so I thought I would share a little bit more about me now!

I am currently a College Freshman. I go to a small college in Ohio and I will be transferring to Liberty University next year. My planned major is strategic communications and I hope to work for a large scale fashion brand or a major news network like Fox News or CNN one day. As of right now I have two jobs that I absolutely love. I work at a boutique in a small historic town and I am also a canvasser for an organization that advocates for human rights.

I've lived in Ohio my whole life. I'll be honest, if I were to choose a state to live in, I don't think Ohio would even make the top 5 but it has a special place in my heart. I've always been so excited to move out of Ohio and go off to College. Last year when I was deciding about College I made the decision to stay in Ohio for a year before going to Virginia and it's definitely made me appreciate it so much more.

One of my hobbies is political activism, it's something I've been involved with since I was 6 years old. I do a lot of volunteering and interning on campaigns and I work with a lot of different organizations. Every year I go to a few political conferences and I have so much fun. For a long time politics was what I wanted to go into as a career and I saw it as my past, present and my future. As of right now, I remain unsure of where I stand in regards to politics being my future but I do know that it's something I'll always love and have some sort of passion for.

I love clothes. Always have, always will. My style has slightly changed throughout the years but my love for fashion has never wavered. Starting a fashion blog has always been something I've wanted to do but never felt ready. When I realized I didn't have the same passion for politics that I've always had, I decided to explore other passions I had and fashion was the first and only thing that came to mind. I bought a nice camera and started my blog on a whim and I have no regrets. I started my blog because I wanted to have a creative outlet to share my love for fashion. I love how it's my own little work of art that I get to share with others.

Thank you for reading my blog and letting me share my passion with you!


Post a Comment