SOCIAL MEDIA

November 25, 2017

Black Friday Haul Favorites

Hey everyone! This was my first Black Friday shopping in the crowds and it was definitely a success!   My two best friends and I left around 6 to head to Tanger outlets and we also went to a town center near the outlets. We were at the outlets for about 5 hours and headed over to the town center where we shopped some more. Since the town center is so spread out, you have to drive around to get to different stores. When we were leaving one parking garage, we got stuck there for almost 3 hours trying to get out, it was a nightmare! Luckily, we only had to shop at a couple more places. We ended off the night getting a snack from Whole Foods and getting our favorite holiday drinks from Starbucks. I got a ton of great deals and I wanted to share some of my favorite purchases with you! Enjoy!


Don't forget to check out my Black Friday Deals blog post for discount codes and sales!


Post a Comment