SOCIAL MEDIA

November 14, 2017

Gingham in the Fall

Hey Everyone! The weather has been amazing and it is definitely feeling like fall here in Ohio. I am loving all of the gorgeous Fall colors that are spotting the trees. The other day I went into a small historic district in a town near me. It's one of my favorite places to stop every now and then. The little shops are so cute and the houses are absolutely gorgeous! I love seeing the antique shops and all of the little boutiques. I can't wait to visit it in the Christmas time when they have all of their holiday parades and festivals. My shoes are from Jack Rogers and I was slightly hesitant about buying them because I wasn't sure how often I would wear them but I've been wearing them nonstop, I love them! I also wore one of my favorite vests from J. Crew factory which is in the Gingham pattern and the Teddie sweater from them also! I love this outfit because it is so comfortable, I definitely recommend it for when you go shopping or for a day trip with friends! Enjoy!









Vest (Similar) | Necklace | Purse (Similar) | Ring (Similar) | Shoes | Jeans | Sweater 



Post a Comment