SOCIAL MEDIA

November 7, 2017

Coffee Date

Hey everyone! Every now and then it's nice to take a little time out of a busy day and grab a cup of coffee from your favorite coffee shop. My best friend and I went to the cutest little coffee shop in a town near us and got peppermint mochas to celebrate the Holiday Season approaching. (So excited for the Holidays!!) I wore my favorite J. Crew field jacket along with a black scallop camisole from J. Crew Factory underneath since it was a fairly warm day. I also wore my favorite Jack Rogers booties which I have practically been wearing non-stop since I got them. They are perfect for Fall days and the scallop detailing is so cute. I also wore my Kate Spade activity tracker which I love because I can wear it with any outfit and it matches great! I definitely prefer it over a fitbit. My purse is from Tory Burch and is one of my all time favorite outfit staples because I can use it year round. It's the perfect size and is simple yet classy. This is definitely one of my favorite casual outfits in the fall for the warmer days and I hope you like it too! Enjoy!











Post a Comment