SOCIAL MEDIA

November 19, 2017

Beauty Products I'm Currently Loving

Hey Everyone! I'm so excited to share with you some of my favorite beauty products currently. I receive an ipsy bag each month for just $10 and it is always full of products I love! I decided I would share my favorites from the past few months in addition to a few other products I am really enjoying!

1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In
This summer I got my hair dyed bleach blonde and normally since my hair is already naturally a light blonde, my hair doesn't get damaged but it was a newer girl that did my hair and she completely bleached it and let it sit too long and my hair was ruined. It was crippling and falling apart, I was so upset! I tried everything and finally came across this leave in product and it is seriously a miracle! If you have damaged ends, I highly suggest this!

2. Bad, Baby Dry Shampoo Pen

I occasionally have a tendency to wake up late and not have time to shower. If I'm lucky I can throw on my makeup and go but I forget that my hair needs some fixing up. I love this dry shampoo pen because it's easy to take around with you and I think you can take it on a plane so it's perfect for traveling! It works great and doesn't have a dry shampoo smell!

3. Eva NYC Mane Magic

Like I said before, my hair was so damaged and I tried everything including this hair primer from Eva NYC. I love this stuff but I swear I go through it like water. It gives your hair a shiny look (even if its damaged!) and it repairs it! Not only does it make your hair look great but it smells amazing, like seriously, I want to buy all the Eva NYC products just for the scent!

4. Tarte Lashes
Lately I've been using Two Faces mascara and I absolutely hate trying mascaras because its such a hassle to find one I like since I have super long lashes. When I received this in my tipsy bag I was hesitant but when I put it on, it doesn't clump, it makes me lashes look amazing (I swear they look fake, thats what everyone says too!) and I only have to do one swipe of it!

5. Urban Decay Eyeliner
Okay, I am awful at putting eye liner on. I have tired everything from pencils to liquids to powders but I always seem to mess it up which then messes my eyeshadow up and then my foundation, you know what I mean. I got this in an ipsy bag and I gave it a try and I love it! It really just glides on! If you're struggling with finding an eyeshadow, I definitely recommend this one!

6. Naked Eyeshadow (Mother Nature no. 6)
A lot of times I don't bother with eyeshadow because it never lasts or it gets in the crease of my eyelid but I love this eyeshadow. It stays on amazing and I have no issues with it smudging through the day or getting in the crease. My only dislike though is that you only need a tiny bit but since it really is a powder rather than patted down, it gets all over your brush so keep that in mind.

7. Jane Iredale Liquid Eyeshadow

This is definitely a good eyeshadow to put on when you know you're going to be out for a long time. It's super simple to put on and it lasts throughout the day without fading or smudging. I also like it to use as a primer before putting a neutral eyeshadow on!

8. NYX Setting Spray Matte
I have had so many friends rave about this setting spray and it was only $7.00 so I decided I would try it out. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint. It keeps my makeup and foundation looking fresh all day long. I am so glad I bought it!

9. MAC Prep + Prime
I've never had much luck with primers but when I got this one in my ipsy bag and tried it, I loved it! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it and you only need a tiny bit so it's sure to last a long time! I definitely suggest it if your make up style is a more natural look!


I hope you liked this post, if you have any questions about any of the products feel free to leave a comment, shoot me an email or just DM me on Instagram! I'd be happy to help!



Post a Comment