SOCIAL MEDIA

November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey Friends! Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my family, my friends, god, and all of you! Today I am wearing one of my favorite outfits for the holidays. I wore the cutest scalloped skirt that I got from ASOS, a bow sweater from J. Crew Factory, my favorite pair of sparkle bow flats from J. Crew Factory and to top it off I wore one of my favorite headbands from Henri Bendel! This is such a great outfit for the holidays because not only is it comfortable but it is casual and dressed up at the same time. I will definitely be wearing it again this holiday season! It is so simple (only four pieces!) but looks so put together! I hope you all have a great thanksgiving, eat lots of pie and spend lots of $$ on all of the great sales tomorrow like me! Enjoy!







Sweater | Skirt (size up) | Shoes (Similar) | Headband

Post a Comment